Final 5 A10 games...what say you, RamNation!?!?

5 games left for us in the A10...How will our Rams finish? One vote only

• 5-0...Oh yea!! I'm feelin good!!

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 4-1...Strong finish, I can see us dropping one

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 3-2...Limping to the finish a bit

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 2-3...Yea, gray clouds everywhere

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • 1-4...The sky is falling!!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 0-5...Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GFY.....but, respectfully

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
So now you're saying we are gonna beat furi and fur and fayers and lose to f'dukes?

They're mediocre but they have a tendency to play well at inconvenient times. They're 2-0 against St. Bonaventure and also beat St. Joe's, and Dae Dae Grant and Jimmy (Tre) Clark are always tough to play against.
That's all true, but nothing about them scares me.

worried about Tre clark punishing us again
Shulga will most likely shadow him. Max did a great job on Reynolds until the 2nd half when he got caught watching inside drives instead of his man. He shutdown Jimerson in two games and King for UR. Shulga seems to lock in on D but sometimes he is a daydreamer.

Shulga will most likely shadow him. Max did a great job on Reynolds until the 2nd half when he got caught watching inside drives instead of his man. He shutdown Jimerson in two games and King for UR. Shulga seems to lock in on D but sometimes he is a daydreamer.
I thought I read somewhere he was a defensive liability…

There is no one currently involved in VCU basketball that was here when he was removed from the team. Even the coach is gone. With that said, he may still use it for motivation. Like Jordan’s “so I took that personally”.
That's kind of how I look at it. I still have no clue what happened, but I imagine there was some sort of sour grapes from our former coaching staff which gave him motivation in our game last season.

Back