Flying Squirrels Logo Unveiled.

I'll take VCU baseball anytime! Only 2 1/2 more months until VCU brings out the bats and balls.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
They should have been the Ham Bones.

I heard that a "Ham Bone" was some sorta racist comment

The rhinos would have been better

I'm like several of the others here.... the logo is fine. I actually like it OK. But the name has got to be the gayest name in sports history. I still can't believe these lamos chose that as a name.

Given what they had to work with, the logo is pretty ballin. However most of that merchandise looks like UR crap

Logo is TIGHT! And so are most of you posters bottoms :lol: Its all for the kids, and I think it will work. Wife saw it this morning and immediately said, "when does play start, we have to take the boys."

What horrendous name. The City messed up big time letting the Braves leave.

I think they did a great job...Both the squirrel and acorn logos look great.

I think they are going to bring a lot more fun to the whole minor league baseball experience in Richmond (especially whenever we get a new stadium to put them in).

Natty said:
I think they did a great job...Both the squirrel and acorn logos look great.

I think they are going to bring a lot more fun to the whole minor league baseball experience in Richmond (especially whenever we get a new stadium to put them in).

That is, IF we get a new stadium to put them in. Would it honestly surprise you if it fell through?

Back