Forced to be reseated in a non-reseating year????

Looks like my account is still messed up. Going on 3 straight years where I have to call and manually get season tickets with a rep because the option to renew doesn't exist on my account. Hopefully they don't sell my seats this time. Gonna call tomorrow.
Check the top line on that account page, I didn't see that at first. Hopefully it is something as simple as that.

Check the top line on that account page, I didn't see that at first. Hopefully it is something as simple as that.
Just says "Sorry, you currently have no applications available online."

Also just a heads up, I just called and they are having issues on their side, some sections the donation in their system is still the old amount instead of the new amount so they couldn't complete my transaction. But I should be able to keep my seats so that's cool.

Just says "Sorry, you currently have no applications available online."

Also just a heads up, I just called and they are having issues on their side, some sections the donation in their system is still the old amount instead of the new amount so they couldn't complete my transaction. But I should be able to keep my seats so that's cool.
There it is, once you go into Account Sign In and are in your account for me it is right under MY TICKETS. Hope it's that easy for you, if not they are helpful on the phone.

Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 2.01.19 PM.png

There it is, once you go into Account Sign In and are in your account for me it is right under MY TICKETS. Hope it's that easy for you, if not they are helpful on the phone.

View attachment 14117

Yeah once I click "season renewal application", it goes to a page that states "Sorry, you currently have no applications available online."

I was able to renew them over the phone like I do every year. Still annoying.

No one can explain anything at the ticket office. The last email had one line that said one thing and the next line contradicted it.
The priority ticket deadline qualifies you for ram gear and stuff. When pushed on the topic, they said another email is coming out to explain the recent unclear one.
A friend of ours has been told two opposite things about renewal out there in the concourse.
And why are we doing this - this year??? with everything in a state of flux around the program...new coach, new team - now let's mix up the fan base too??

Last edited:
I emailed and asked what the difference is and said that I have no interest in renewing before May.

In this college sports world, we have no idea who our coach will be next season. I would like for the Final Four to be over and the dominoes to start falling before I do anything. My donation and season ticket purchase was on May 19 last year and that was before the deadline.
This is the reply I received:

A few things we are doing this year for those who renew by March 15th. It’s not required to renew by the 15th, but anyone who does will receive extra priority points and be entered to win 10 Tournament tickets, a Team Signed Basketball, and a Coach Odem Signed basketball.

Season ticket holders will have the option to relocate in mid-May, and their place in line will be determined by two things: 1. Previous years' giving and 2. Points. Someone who wants to potentially boost their spot in line could do so by renewing by March 15th and receive those extra points. More info will be sent this week.

I understand there have been some questions and confusion about why we are launching our renewal process earlier this year. While this process is new to our fanbase, it’s not new to the world of sports. Most professional teams launch season ticket renewals prior to the end of the regular season, and college athletic departments are quickly starting to do the same.

The best time to talk about next season is during this current season. In the last few home games, the Siegel Center has been filled with excitement. We have had a higher than anticipated demand for season tickets next season. On our end, it’s ideal to know what seats are going to be available heading into the summer so we can fill those seats for next season.

Long-winded response, but please let me know if you have any questions. You don’t have to renew by March 15th; you can wait until the May deadline

In my industry this is called bringing sales forward. In other words, try to bring future sales earlier. They have been quietly doing this for years. They did it last year by requiring season tickets to be purchased by June. The dates for both donations and tickets creep earlier every couple of years. It gives an illusion of better month over prior fiscal year month. Makes it harder for an untrained outside eye to notice revenue trends.

This is the reply I received:

A few things we are doing this year for those who renew by March 15th. It’s not required to renew by the 15th, but anyone who does will receive extra priority points and be entered to win 10 Tournament tickets, a Team Signed Basketball, and a Coach Odem Signed basketball.

Season ticket holders will have the option to relocate in mid-May, and their place in line will be determined by two things: 1. Previous years' giving and 2. Points. Someone who wants to potentially boost their spot in line could do so by renewing by March 15th and receive those extra points. More info will be sent this week.

I understand there have been some questions and confusion about why we are launching our renewal process earlier this year. While this process is new to our fanbase, it’s not new to the world of sports. Most professional teams launch season ticket renewals prior to the end of the regular season, and college athletic departments are quickly starting to do the same.

The best time to talk about next season is during this current season. In the last few home games, the Siegel Center has been filled with excitement. We have had a higher than anticipated demand for season tickets next season. On our end, it’s ideal to know what seats are going to be available heading into the summer so we can fill those seats for next season.

Long-winded response, but please let me know if you have any questions. You don’t have to renew by March 15th; you can wait until the May deadline

Not "Coach Odem".

Renewed my tickets today. There was a slight problem when I tried to do it online. I called and they fixed it without any real problem.

This is a great opportunity for people to get good seats at the SC. I'm a Capital Campaign member, and the deal they are offering now is pretty much the same deal we got, except there is no upfront payment. I paid thousands of dollars to get the right to keep my seats for life. People can do it now without the upfront money. All they have to do each year is pay the required fees and you will be able to keep your seats.

Renewed my tickets today. There was a slight problem when I tried to do it online. I called and they fixed it without any real problem.

This is a great opportunity for people to get good seats at the SC. I'm a Capital Campaign member, and the deal they are offering now is pretty much the same deal we got, except there is no upfront payment. I paid thousands of dollars to get the right to keep my seats for life. People can do it now without the upfront money. All they have to do each year is pay the required fees and you will be able to keep your seats.
Renewed today as well and hopefully moving to a new section in May.

Good for you.

Back