Forced to be reseated in a non-reseating year????

Seat upgrade email came out today.

We shall see if I am able to upgrade when my turn comes to upgrade

Anyone who did the payment plan get charged for April?
I have been asking them what the schedule is for that, no answers as of yet. In the dark recesses of my mind from back in February I was thinking the 2nd payment was in May but it could have been June. I just need advance notice so that I can go sell plasma. : ).

I have been asking them what the schedule is for that, no answers as of yet. In the dark recesses of my mind from back in February I was thinking the 2nd payment was in May but it could have been June. I just need advance notice so that I can go sell plasma. : ).
Which payment plan did you pick?

Seat upgrade email came out today.

We shall see if I am able to upgrade when my turn comes to upgrade

As the chart look right now there is nowhere for me to upgrade unless someone in front of me switches out of my level. They would also have to select their new seats before me and their old seats would still need to be available when my time comes Thursday at noon.

I received an e-mail yesterday on the re-seating for VCU basketball. I'm a retired businessman, long time season ticket holder, and I wonder if those who now run the athletic department have a clue about how to increase the participation, money and attendance, in VCU athletics, especially men's basketball. We have plenty of empty seats now during our basketball games and Ed and company wants the re-seating of the season ticket holders. why re-seat? Any wonder why many long time VCU basketball supporters have said no more, wake up Ed!

I received an e-mail yesterday on the re-seating for VCU basketball. I'm a retired businessman, long time season ticket holder, and I wonder if those who now run the athletic department have a clue about how to increase the participation, money and attendance, in VCU athletics, especially men's basketball. We have plenty of empty seats now during our basketball games and Ed and company wants the re-seating of the season ticket holders. why re-seat? Any wonder why many long time VCU basketball supporters have said no more, wake up Ed!
I believe this is a voluntary kind of deal - those who are interested have a chance to move up (down?) and those who are happy where they are can stand pat.

I believe this is a voluntary kind of deal - those who are interested have a chance to move up (down?) and those who are happy where they are can stand pat.
Yes, I have good seats now, but if I can get better seats, I may be able to catch one of Nelson's passes when Youngstown State visits us next year.

:o

This is not a re-seating. Season ticket holders have the ability to see what other season ticket spots are available in case they want to add a seat or two or possibly relocate to a better spot. I think this is a GREAT idea to provide this option before offering these tickets to the public. Nobody is forced to do a darn thing if they don't want to. It's a nice gesture that I personally took advantage of. Your comment makes zero sense.

At the A10 Tournament in Pittsburgh several years ago we got reseated before the start of the first game. We were near center court up high and had lots of fan gear, signs, our gold VCU letters. Someone from the A10 Conference was handing out tickets in the first few rows offering to move us up. We did and it was so much fun. I would like to see our staff do that at games when really close seats are not filled.

At the A10 Tournament in Pittsburgh several years ago we got reseated before the start of the first game. We were near center court up high and had lots of fan gear, signs, our gold VCU letters. Someone from the A10 Conference was handing out tickets in the first few rows offering to move us up. We did and it was so much fun. I would like to see our staff do that at games when really close seats are not filled.
Or you could upgrade.

Back