Former Recruits and Players

Kap that’s a cop out. I’ve been to all three places. Now I don’t know what he was into here in RVA but if you are a minority in all three places, the RVA is a much more tolerant, easy going place to exist.

Now to be fair maybe he just matured. However, to be fair your experiences to color how you remember and feel about a place.

Therefore, I stand behind my statement maybe it was something he was doing, that he is no longer doing, because if you are having a tough time in RVA as a young black man, you certainly dont go to Greensboro, NC, and you damned sure dont bunk up in Oxford Mississippi or any where else that far south.

Again, I am going with it was him, and he was blaming RVA. Let’s be clear RVA is my home but I have no desire to live there again, But this is too much. SMDH
Not a cop out. Had nothing to do with City of Richmond, but the actions of a handful of individuals in Richmond. Just let it rest, MJB is a nice guy.

Not a cop out. Had nothing to do with City of Richmond, but the actions of a handful of individuals in Richmond. Just let it rest, MJB is a nice guy.
Thanks for the clarification. It was presented as he didn’t like Richmond. Not that he didn’t like the actions of a few. Still if he isn’t ishing on my city, I ain’t ishing on him.

Good luck.

Back