Former Recruits and Players

If sadeen portals this spring as a GT...beam him back in to replace Kuany.

His splits are great.

20.8 ppg. 7.9 rpg. 56.8 % fg/ 50% 3 pt/ 80% ft

We need a goto big.

Thought I remember reading he didn’t care much for our city.

Yeah. I thought the same...even as I was posting this.
As much as I wish we still had MBJ, transferring back to VCU wouldn’t be a good move for him, even if he wanted to come back to Richmond. Go top level P5 or enter the draft. He’ll probably have both options.

I don’t get to watch a lot of games outside of VCU, but our good friends have a friend whose son is on UNCG, so I try and catch their games sometimes, given the multiple VCU connections. MBJ is a beast down there. Glad to see him doing well. But I agree with others, highly doubt he would come back.

Ace up for National DPOY!

"The Baltimore native is stuffing the stat sheet in his first season as a Nittany Lion, averaging 13.6 points per game, a team-best 5.2 assists per contest and a Big Ten-best 2.82 steals per game. Should he finish the season averaging 13+ points per game, 5+ assists per game and 2+ steals per game, Baldwin Jr. would be one of just four Big Ten players to do so since 1992-93 (31 years) and the first since former Nittany Lion standout Tim Frazier did so in 2011-12.".

Just turned on the Penn State game...

Kern (minus the fouls) appears to be having a pretty good game... 8 pts, 3 rebs, 2 asts, 1 stl, 0 TOs

Ace struggling from the field 2-9 (0-3 from 3) but is 6-6 at the line, has 5 asts, 1 stl, and 2 TOs.

Right now Northwestern is up 6 about midway in the 2nd half.

Nick Kern with a nice back door cut, drawing the defense & a great pass to an open shooter on the Perimeter for a wide open 3.

Kern playing really well.

So could last years starting 5 with Rhoades beat this years starting 5 with Odom?

Something to ponder during pregame up until kickoff?

So could last years starting 5 with Rhoades beat this years starting 5 with Odom?

Something to ponder during pregame up until kickoff?
I think last years team …if they would have stayed together….would be a solid top 20 team

Back