Recruiting Freddie Dilione

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I don't know whether he will stay a '23 or reclass back to '22, but I do know that Freddie is one of, if not THE top prospects for the staff. This kid is a killer. Beating out Frank would just be icing on the cake

Happy to see we have a Freddie thread! been high on him ever since we’ve offered. He’s still kind of under the radar when it comes to major recruiting sites like 247 but I promise you he is one of the guards out there! Just look at these rankings right under Mikey! He really likes vcu and I could see him being 2022 or 2023 based on our needs

Attachments

• CF3A35AC-3904-4904-8A6F-FE9FE0D47986.jpeg
    CF3A35AC-3904-4904-8A6F-FE9FE0D47986.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 13
Happy to see we have a Freddie thread! been high on him ever since we’ve offered. He’s still kind of under the radar when it comes to major recruiting sites like 247 but I promise you he is one of the guards out there! Just look at these rankings right under Mikey! He really likes vcu and I could see him being 2022 or 2023 based on our needs
Encourage anyone that has the time to go on YouTube and look up “word of god basketball” and Freddie dilione! His offense skill set is very refined. He’s a 3 level scorer and would make an immediate impact to an offense that lacks scorers

On the North Carolina rankings He’s ranked just below Mikey Williams who’s a 5⭐️.9949 on 247 and ranked ABOVE Brandon Gardner 4⭐️ .9813 and Jaylen Curry 4⭐️.9698. For some reason 247 doesn’t have any updated rankings on him when he’s obviously one of the top players in the country

I doubt anyone questions that he's one of the guards out there 😉

Correct! Dilione has been a well kept secret recently! Idk how someone as good as him doesn’t have even more big name offers than he does now! He’s steadily gaining popularity via social media, YouTube, and other outlets. VCU should try to grab him up before he becomes out of reach! He already seems to love us and is going on an official visit soon, so hopefully we can seal the deal.

Back