Goal Line Blitz

Pavarotti said:
I tried to make a JPR a few years ago, I guess you beat me too it. Do we have enough people to start a RamNation team (maybe starting at a lower level?)

I'd be willing to create a few players Pav...if you wanna, we could collaborate on positions and whatnot and maybe go for a pee-wee team. Summer vacation RULES!!!

i wonder how hard it is to get out of a contract? or how to start a new player. I would be down for joining a team.

gotta be honest, I have no idea how to set that up. Sure it isn't tough, but I have never looked at it. Also, how much is it to start a new player? Or do you know if I can get out of my contract for the team I'm on?

Only way to get out of a contract is to have the owner release you (some are better about it than others). I think it would be easier (and cheaper) to get a pee-wee team though, rather than trying to get all of our veterans in one place.

I'm getting ready to retire my first player (if Bort goes through with having players decline after 10 seasons). I should get a bunch of flex back after he retires.

My bad.

If your player is on a team, you have to get the owner to let you go.

Pee-wee's are cheap teams made up of all new players.

Ok, I've put myself on the waiting list for a PeeWee team next year. Who wants to help us make a monster VCURamNation Team?

GLB veterans and rookies are all welcome to join and have some fun.

If you've never played GLB click here to join (or click HBM's link up top):
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1119698

Back