Goal Line Blitz

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Goal Line Blitz is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) where you create you're own player, control the attributes of their growth, join teams with other players from around the world, and see how they do during a simulated football season....and it gives your brain something else to think about for at least a couple minutes as the chaos of the day swirls around us. :D
Just thought I'd mention it here at the Nation (and also that I created a WR named Jesse Pellot-Rosa). Totally free...you can spend dough if you so choose...but either way a fun site to decompress a little.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=22637541

(also, if you sign up thru this link, I get extra "flex points" to buff up my player ;) )....yea, I got no shame.

I'm actually on there already. Also, Court Rivals, the basketball version.

Yea...I couldn't hack Court Rivals AND GLB. I had Tyrone McCoy on the Camel Menthol Lights for a while till I gave the account to some Australian kid. Who are you in GLB?

You were Tyrone McCoy!?! I'm Eric Maynor and KP, ha. I always wondered who had started McCoy.

We finished 30-14 in Pro D. Lost our first playoff game, but I still have Eric gym-ratting. As far as I can tell Tyrone is still active. When did you let go of him?

What is your user name on GLB? I am "Richmond Slim" a WR. I don't follow GLB nearly as much as I do CR though. But remain active in GLB regardless.

Dude, I'm already there and addicted. Got four players, including Rodney Pavarotti, a 56 G who plays for the Colonel Zoners. He's getting old though, and probably could be traded to a Nation team :)

I love that although I quit a long time ago that the Camel Menthol Lights are still going strong. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)

lvl 37 LB...Ryan Daly
lvl 27 WR...Jesse Pellot-Rosa

I still go by Half-baked McBride on GLB...it's getting harder to remeber screen names and passwords, so I try to be consistent.

McBride... who did you give Tyrone away to and when? Just curious new basketball season has started and need to figure out who is around and who I need to let go.

I tried to make a JPR a few years ago, I guess you beat me too it. Do we have enough people to start a RamNation team (maybe starting at a lower level?)

MarcusNation said:
McBride... who did you give Tyrone away to and when? Just curious new basketball season has started and need to figure out who is around and who I need to let go.

either Superslicer or ACaneFan....it was probably around April(?)...Between teachin'/house hunting/my 2 little ones/GLB/ and other husbandly duties....couldn't make the time. Glad to hear CML is kickin' it still. Gotta keep reppin' Tyrone MCCoy....mid-90's VCU basketball near-legend.

Back