Goodbye as in Goodbye forever

Mercury

Elite Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Posts
11,821
Likes
14,962
Got Modern Warefare 2 last night at midnight game is amazing I might lose all social contacts.

I love you guys!(no homo)
 
wow, heard the multiplayer sucks balls without dedicated severs and the way matches get built, now its what 9v9? and now $10 more than all other releases.

Enjoy the game boys Ill wait until i hear they fix all the gripes people have.

I did hear that the single player is quite enjoyable but not worth $60 for me to beat it in a day <------i have no job
 
ramtastic83 said:
wow, heard the multiplayer sucks balls without dedicated severs and the way matches get built, now its what 9v9? and now $10 more than all other releases.

Enjoy the game boys Ill wait until i hear they fix all the gripes people have.

I did hear that the single player is quite enjoyable but not worth $60 for me to beat it in a day <------i have no job

Multiplayer is off the chains..but the server was down yesterday I think they were fixing some bugs

should have squared this away earlier
 
The PC version has been destroyed. You mentioned the problems above.

Multiplayer on the consoles though is flawless. Though I prefer the mouse/keyboard over the controller.
 
ShoeSh1ne said:
The PC version has been destroyed. You mentioned the problems above.

Multiplayer on the consoles though is flawless. Though I prefer the mouse/keyboard over the controller.


computer is the way to go, eff the consoles
 
I prefer the feel of a FPS with a controller, I could never get used to it on the PC. I blame the NES, because thats were I got started with that habit! I have it on the PS3, and I read somewhere that the PS3 has issues on MP but I haven't encountered the first one. I LOVE how when the host falls out/leaves, it no longer ends the match, but picks a new host and carries on!! It would annoy me to no end when you're kicking a team's arse and they would quit and end it!!!
 
A real, competitive FPS player with a console controller will NEVER be able to beat a real, competitive FPS player playing WASD. It's like racing a go-cart against a Ferrari.
 
Sometimes said:
A real, competitive FPS player with a console controller will NEVER be able to beat a real, competitive FPS player playing WASD. It's like racing a go-cart against a Ferrari.
a Ferrari would suck on a go-cart track ;)
I don't really play enough to be THAT concerned with it
 
BOOMShakalaka said:
Sometimes said:
A real, competitive FPS player with a console controller will NEVER be able to beat a real, competitive FPS player playing WASD. It's like racing a go-cart against a Ferrari.
a Ferrari would suck on a go-cart track ;)
I don't really play enough to be THAT concerned with it

Hahaha - A go-cart can be a lot of fun to race. I'm not knocking them entirely. Just saying the level of control is so different, you put yourself in entirely separate realms of competition.
 
computer%2Bnerd%2B%2B%2BLimpet%2B2%5B1%5D.JPG
 
Back
Top