Growing Pains?

World B. Free

Elite Member
heck, we stopped at Baja for 15 minutes on our bar crawl to the stu and i left with an $80 tab from there alone! I think i bough something like 15-20 black and golds for various people in that time span. Was it worth it? Absofrickinlutely!

heck, we stopped at Baja for 15 minutes on our bar crawl to the stu and i left with an $80 tab from there alone! I think i bough something like 15-20 black and golds for various people in that time span. Was it worth it? Absofrickinlutely!

Ummmm....are you three gonna be there this Friday? I could use a few free ones....lol

Wow, where in the world was I when all of these free shots were floating around? Sounds like the boys on the court weren't the only ones knocking down shots Saturday night.

xjohnx said:
HOLLER!

Back