Halftime shooters

districtballer said:
I never got how one is designated as a Rowdy. Just because they stand up and cheer? The entire east-end is standing now (which is great!), but the vast majority are not rowdies. There should be membership so that it's more clear. People are always going to take free t-shirts, that doesn't mean they are neccessaily Rowdies. More organization would go a long way to delineating that. Then you don't have people insisting they aren't Rowdies and others telling them they are what they just said they aren't. :lol:

DB, there is a fee to be a Rowdy this year. The new shirt is for members only. That money goes to Rowdy Ram Tailgating party at Homecoming.

RRR said:
districtballer said:
I never got how one is designated as a Rowdy. Just because they stand up and cheer? The entire east-end is standing now (which is great!), but the vast majority are not rowdies. There should be membership so that it's more clear. People are always going to take free t-shirts, that doesn't mean they are neccessaily Rowdies. More organization would go a long way to delineating that. Then you don't have people insisting they aren't Rowdies and others telling them they are what they just said they aren't. :lol:

DB, there is a fee to be a Rowdy this year. The new shirt is for members only. That money goes to Rowdy Ram Tailgating party at Homecoming.
Do you also get Members Only Jackets?

districtballer said:
So id vcu_dan didn't pay the fee, he's not a rowdy. Sounds simple enough. :shock:

No I'm just clearing up your comment. You said Rowdies should charge membership. They do. I consider plenty of people who don't wear the shirt Rowdy.

membersonlyjacket.png

ROWDY RAMS 09-10! ARE YOU A MEMBER?

vcubanana said:
RRR said:
districtballer said:

Do you also get Members Only Jackets?

Ok. That was funny. :lol:

1. No I am not keeping stats but I just can't help but notice the abundance of air balls from the FREEthrow line.
2.The dude in the cheese hat was a joke
3. Who cares if hes a "rowdy" or not... Go root for VCU and bring the noise we are all on the same team here fellas.
4.Was RRR that bad?? worse than the dude from the URI game? And if so someone who knows him help him out everyone should be able to knock down a 15ft J
5. You let the Bully shoot and no one will go home hungry.. nuff said

-The Bully

BroadStreet Bully 08 said:
1. No I am not keeping stats but I just can't help but notice the abundance of air balls from the FREEthrow line.
3. Who cares if hes a "rowdy" or not... Go root for VCU and bring the noise we are all on the same team here fellas.
4.Was RRR that bad?? worse than the dude from the URI game? And if so someone who knows him help him out everyone should be able to knock down a 15ft J

-The Bully

I was 2/5 from three pt line.

(now that I'm on the court every weekend again its alot better)

RRR said:
BroadStreet Bully 08 said:

-The Bully

I was 2/5 from three pt line.

(now that I'm on the court every weekend again its alot better)

darn larry is only 2/7 from the tre...

BOOMShakalaka said:
...in a contest where lay-ups won... :lol:

Most wouldn't expect the rowdy I was against to stand under the rim and throw it up the entire time. I mixed layups, foul shot, and 3 ptrs. Whatever it was contest for pizza. Not that big of a deal. Though you'd think I just missed the game winning shot in the NBA finals the way people mention it. :lol:

RRR said:
BOOMShakalaka said:

Most wouldn't expect the rowdy I was against to stand under the rim and throw it up the entire time. I mixed layups, foul shot, and 3 ptrs. Whatever it was contest for pizza. Not that big of a deal. Though you'd think I just missed the game winning shot in the NBA finals the way people mention it. :lol:
It sounds like it was the highlight of your life the way you talk about it.

vcubanana said:
RRR said:
BOOMShakalaka said:

It sounds like it was the highlight of your life the way you talk about it.

Do I talk about it? no. No, its ones like you who bring it up when you have nothing to go after me for. Kinda sad really.

RRR said:
BOOMShakalaka said:

Actually, I fully expected BOTH of you to do that. That is how you win. Maybe I didn't understand the rules... but I think the WINNER got the pizza. Even if you make EVERY 3 pointer, your opponent has put up 5 points in lay-ups for every 3 you take and get the rebound from.

Back