Halftime shooters

Sometimes said:
Did not read the thread. Just think it's a ridiculous thread to have ever even been started.
This thread was started because our fans are only shooting 10% in the last 2 games in the shoot for pizza contest. UNACCEPTABLE! If this does not concern you as a VCU fan then you should move to New York.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Sometimes said:
Did not read the thread. Just think it's a ridiculous thread to have ever even been started.
This thread was started because our fans are only shooting 10% in the last 2 games in the shoot for pizza contest. UNACCEPTABLE! If this does not concern you as a VCU fan then you should move to New York.

kelso_burn2.gif

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Sometimes said:

pwned.jpg

Mercury said:
VCU Finance 2008 said:
Sometimes said:

pwned.jpg
Lol

Mercury said:
let me get up there Im gonna make a layup for my free pizza and walk off :lol:

Dude, this would seriously be amazing!!! If you did this I would buy you a sixer of your choice.

hah, I just imagine you making your layup, punting the ball into the crowd, and sauntering off the court, fist raised high like Mike Tyson after a prize-belt fight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, seriously ... hilarious

MarcusNation said:
Mercury said:
let me get up there Im gonna make a layup for my free pizza and walk off :lol:

Dude, this would seriously be amazing!!! If you did this I would buy you a sixer of your choice.

hah, I just imagine you making your layup, punting the ball into the crowd, and sauntering off the court, fist raised high like Mike Tyson after a prize-belt fight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, seriously ... hilarious
I would laugh for weeks...only if you were sitting on the west side though... ;) :D ;)

Channel your inner Josh Clark man, it would be great.

How about the gal who ran down the court and made a layup and turn around and sped back and hit the 2nd - she was ROLLING!!!! We were laughing saying VCU should give her a scholly.... :lol:

I love the half time shooters...

VCUBeatsduke

Back