Halftime shooters

At the last two home games they have picked a fan to shoot at half time that may have never touched a basketball in his life. The combined 2 of 20 shooting...18 air balls from 15ft away is piss poor and is an embarrassment to the school and to those individuals themselves. So in the future please pick someone that fits the part and not some clown wearing a wig. Tighten up
-The Bully

BroadStreet Bully 08 said:
At the last two home games they have picked a fan to shoot at half time that may have never touched a basketball in his life. The combined 2 of 20 shooting...18 air balls from 15ft away is piss poor and is an embarrassment to the school and to those individuals themselves. So in the future please pick someone that fits the part and not some clown wearing a wig. Tighten up
-The Bully
hey whats wrong with wearing a wig? Some of can wear a wig and still ball..but I agree some of those people are strugglin...

I think they are trying not to give away too much pizza. Are you really keeping up with the stats though? Once that guy from a few games ago took off his cheese hat he didn't do too bad. Not that he should have had it on in the first place. The guy in my section could shoot the rock and I got a free pizza to show for it. He was wearing a Maynor jersey though so he had to represent.

If it were me, I'd start at half-court.

Nobody cares if someone makes a FT. Go big or go home.

Ram it home said:
It could be worse......RRR
first of all I'm not a rowdy...but can we lay off this man. I think yall have ragged on him enough.

vcu_dan said:
Ram it home said:
It could be worse......RRR
first of all I'm not a rowdy...but can we lay off this man. I think yall have ragged on him enough.
You, sir, are indeed a rowdy, you just don't wear a shirt that says so.

vcubanana said:
There you go Dan, stick up for your fellow Rowdy!
hey I said I wasn't a rowdy. This means I don't have the T shirt and do not sit on the front row, but I am I very passionate ram fan, just minus the banana suit.

vcu_dan said:
vcubanana said:
hey I said I wasn't a rowdy. This means I don't have the T shirt and do not sit on the front row, but I am I very passionate ram fan, just minus the banana suit.
Rowdies don't all sit on the front row.

I never got how one is designated as a Rowdy. Just because they stand up and cheer? The entire east-end is standing now (which is great!), but the vast majority are not rowdies. There should be membership so that it's more clear. People are always going to take free t-shirts, that doesn't mean they are neccessaily Rowdies. More organization would go a long way to delineating that. Then you don't have people insisting they aren't Rowdies and others telling them they are what they just said they aren't. :lol:

vcubanana said:
vcu_dan said:
vcubanana said:
Rowdies don't all sit on the front row.
Some of us sit back up in the corner where we can afford seats, or at home when we can't. (That said, I really need to find a real job :| )

districtballer said:
I never got how one is designated as a Rowdy. Just because they stand up and cheer? The entire east-end is standing now (which is great!), but the vast majority are not rowdies. There should be membership so that it's more clear. People are always going to take free t-shirts, that doesn't mean they are necessarily Rowdies. More organization would go a long way to delineating that. Then you don't have people insisting they aren't Rowdies and others telling them they are what they just said they aren't. :lol:
thank you db for informing big banana i'm not a rowdy lol :lol:

Back