How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

Read but did not comprehend.
I was throwing stuff against the wall, hoping to get some conversation other than "do you like or dislike past coaches?"
Basically I'll stand by what I said.
If we have an 11 point total swing in three games, we are 14 -4, have wins over three teams who are or have been ranked and would probably at least have some votes in national polls. So, we are 11 points away.
I don't see what's hard to understand about that. You may not agree. Good, let's discuss something other than past coaches.

20.jpg

Nearly 2 percent of all current D1 coaches have coached at VCU. I am proud of that in some way. Some of you all need to stop living in the past or being mad about stuff that has previously happened. Enjoy where we are.

Ready to run through a brick wall for this team.
After you go through the brick wall you can get seen at VCU Medical Center to get well.

I got an email today at work saying that the next step in the launch of the VCU Health UN brand platform is a television spot featuring the new brand that will air during the AFC Championship game this Sunday, January 28. The game kicks off at 3pm on CBS.

After you go through the brick wall you can get seen at VCU Medical Center to get well.

I got an email today at work saying that the next step in the launch of the VCU Health UN brand platform is a television spot featuring the new brand that will air during the AFC Championship game this Sunday, January 28. The game kicks off at 3pm on CBS.
Go Ravens!

I'll be in Baltimore for a few days starting Sunday. How insane will it be?
Will be a little more insane if they win on Sunday. If you're trying to get caught up in it, go out in Federal Hill (it's on the younger side) all the bars will be filled with fans.

Will be a little more insane if they win on Sunday. If you're trying to get caught up in it, go out in Federal Hill (it's on the younger side) all the bars will be filled with fans.
Is Federal hill adjacent to Inner Harbor ?

Back