How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

Just talked to my friend and he is fielding calls from guys that left the program after Norwood left. By guys I mean heavy hitter donors. Things are going to pick up in all aspects of the program with all these 804 and international signings. Just watch.

Oh and we are thinking Bairstow also commits today.
Holy crud. I hadn't thought about the donor angle. That's huge.

And Bairstow ... c'mon down and join the party!

Okay 5 Assist guys out of 350 D1 schools.

You can't replace a great PG just like you can't replace a great quarterback...energy guys like Kern are easier to find.
Yeah, I mean it's not like the Packers replaced Favre with a great quarterback. 49ers never found a great quarterback to follow Montana.

Seem that a significant proportion of you all think of our former players as so mediocre. That they will tank if they go to a P6 program. If you all feel they can't hang against P6 players, then why in the world did you think we could beat P6 teams this past season. Why were you all so upset that we lost to P6 teams. It's like:
"our former players all suck but yeah, they should have kicked all the P6 teams we played"

Does anyone know the definition of hypocrisy?
You do realize this is a team sport right? Are you that upset about people not having a year long wake for MR's departure?

Not sure about your police work there Lou. Scandals don't seem to bug 'em. (SEE: Pedogate).
I'd be very disappointed if all of a sudden we hear MR giving out "strong a$$ offers" and getting busted........

I am selfish. I want more.
giphy.gif

Back