immodium

buckwheat

Elite Member
if totino's pizza rolls can get a shout out, then so can immodium (heck, they pretty much go hand in hand anyway).

this stuff flat out conquers all.
i've had the screamin' eagle poops for going on three days now, and one immodium put a complete stop to it.

i no longer feel like i binged on an entire basket of freshly picked granny smiths. i actually feel like a human being again.

Amen.

I feel your pain. I had some sort of nasty stomach bug a couple weeks ago. I lost 10 pounds in a day (i'm sure it was all water weight.)

There is no worse feeling than running to the bathroom, and thinking to yourself "oh jesus, which of these would suck more to clean up?"

Thank god for Lomotil and Zofran.

Yeah, it's pretty much a miracle drug.

It definitely stops you up, but in my experience, I've then had the opposite problem for three days (and that hurts even worse).

I was sidelined for like a week and a half so badly even Immodium couldn't help after I got back from Morocco in September. Still had a great time, still recommend it, but man am I glad I was back home before it hit me! That would not have been a fun 20 hours of travel back home... :lol:

You must have gotten a nasty case of the crud or something if Immodium didn't work. You're lucky to be alive.

VRam said:
You must have gotten a nasty case of the crud or something if Immodium didn't work. You're lucky to be alive.

Well, I was prescribed Cipro (only to be used in an emergency, I didn't actually ever take it) if that tells ya anything.

For those than don't know, Cipro is an incredibly power antibiotic generally used only in life-threatening situations. It'll basically cure you of any infection, except you'll get even sicker with every possible side-effect known to man for several days first. Also, sometimes you just die anyway. :D

Back