In need of a ODU v VCU Ticket

Help a veteran out! Anyone got an extra ticket to the game!? OR Can someone buy be a student guest ticket tomorrrow?! PLEASE!

We might need a ticket forum...this is like 4 or 5 threads in two days. .

ODU fan. Don't reply. :lol:

I love the veterans though. Thanks for all that you do.

I'm an NOT an ODU fan, check my Facebook photo albums.. and you'll see.. I'm sure we have mutual friends (the team)

Ok I rescind the above statement. Nate is a VCU fan. Sorry bout that didn't recognize your handle. Hope you find a way to get to the game!

bishakahn3 said:
can you even buy student guest tickets if its sold out??

As of Thursday the only tickets available were student guest tickets.

bishakahn3 said:
xjohnx said:
bishakahn3 said:
can you even buy student guest tickets if its sold out??

As of Thursday the only tickets available were student guest tickets.

word, do you know what time ticket office opens today?

No clue, 828-RAMS could probably help though.

Ticket office isn't open yet.. NOt sure when it's going to open... When I called them up at 2:30pm Friday (2 hours before they closed) they still had STUDENT GUEST TICKETS FOR SALE... SO, I'm assuming and hoping they still do.. I'll call at noon to see if anyone is in the office.. and then at the top of every hour.. anyone willing to meet me down there prior to the game to buy be a student guest ticket if they still have any?

Nate.C said:
Ticket office isn't open yet.. NOt sure when it's going to open... When I called them up at 2:30pm Friday (2 hours before they closed) they still had STUDENT GUEST TICKETS FOR SALE... SO, I'm assuming and hoping they still do.. I'll call at noon to see if anyone is in the office.. and then at the top of every hour.. anyone willing to meet me down there prior to the game to buy be a student guest ticket if they still have any?

can you post something if you get in touch with them and tix are still available

Back