Is Nevada a Black Out or what?

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Maybe it's been announced already... but is black friday gonna be a black out in the Stu?

No, I think that is going to be the Richmond game. With the students on break and no TV coverage I don't think this one would be a good one to do it even though it is "black Friday".

VCU Finance 2008 said:
No, I think that is going to be the Richmond game. With the students on break and no TV coverage I don't think this one would be a good one to do it even though it is "black Friday".
this

VCU Finance 2008 said:
yeah I would be surprised to many student there...but THIS student will be there with his fiance. Now how do I get on the smile and smouch cam...my fiance wants to get on that so bad...

vcu_dan said:
...but THIS student will be there with his fiance. Now how do I get on the smile and smouch cam...my fiance wants to get on that so bad...

Try to look famous.

With the students being away, I suggest that everyone try to get anybody they can to the game. I'm buying four tickets and giving them away. We need a big crowd. The team seems to feed off the energy and at this point in the season we need all the help we can get.

So everyone- Bring some friends to the game!

I'll be there since Richmond is "home" anyway, probably +2 or 3. Black would have been good for Black Friday tho, I might do it anyways just 'cause

Bringing the wifey + brother + niece....they think I'm nuts!

VCU_Dan said:...Now how do I get on the smile and smouch cam...my fiance wants to get on that so bad...

Just don't get caried away like that couple in the Clock Tower in Australia!!!!

Honestly it would never work but I think all of our big games should already be decided to be a gold out/ black out etc.

We are going to end up doing one of the other for ODU so why not put out the announcement now?

Why not Blackout the bracket buster? It will more than likely be a game vs a good team on ESPN.

Hopefully the AD is planning some of this stuff now, the week before the game stuff never turns out well

Whoooosh said:
I vote gold-out for ODU

They should put this on the official schedule on the website..they could even get a sponsor for it(we have one for everything else)

etc
2/6 Old Dominion (GOLDOUT - Sponsored by etc etc)

Give them a couple mentions during the game maybe even an add on a T shirt if they put up enough.

I still say they should sell some Gold zone(Just an example) T-shirts in the bookstore for maybe a dollar above cost for students. It always looks cool when the student sections are all wearing the same shirts( I.E. Wake Forrest)

ramfan88 said:
What about a white out for odu since we've already done gold?

A white-out for ODU is going to be as effective as their "Ram it's what's for dinner" shirts. FAIL!

Mercury said:
They should put this on the official schedule on the website..they could even get a sponsor for it(we have one for everything else)
The key is to let the alumni and students know. Do what it takes, and make it a hit like ones in the past!

Back