I've been to ___# of vcu basketball games...

just out of curiosity, how many games have you been too?

I've start...roughly 70

Sometimes said:
You don't want to start this game with some of the posters here.
just for fun...its not some sort of competition. I was just sort of curious about some of the older generation that has been to like 2,000 games lol.

apparently the professors need to give more homework

Do RPI Green Devil games count??? :mrgreen:

Too lazy to count the games but I havnt missed one home game since 2004-05 other than the Longwood game last year, but I dont really count that one because it was Longwood. And have attended all GMU and ODU games away in addition to being in both Buffalo and Philly.

Having said that, this Saturday against ODU will sadly be my first absence since I began undergrad in 2004. Got a job offer up in Rosslyn that I couldn't pass up and Saturday is the day I move....guess I had to grow up one day. :( But heck, I'll be down in Norfolk when we dominate the lionesses in late Feb. That ought to make up for it.

I'm still holding on to being the only person under 40 (besides canadianram who traveled with me) that made it to Puerto Rico as my shining moment. 8-)

Sometimes said:
I'm still holding on to being the only person under 40 (besides canadianram who traveled with me) that made it to Puerto Rico as my shining moment. 8-)

not quite ;)

Holy Smokes.. it's InsideDrive!

Where you been son?

Heard things are going well for you, congrats!!

MarcusNation said:
Holy Smokes.. it's InsideDrive!

Where you been son?

Heard things are going well for you, congrats!!

Thanks! I've been keeping up with the Nation.

Back