Jacob "The Wunderkinder" Patrick

.782 (68-of-87)

Would be just outside the top 10 anyway, but also doesn't meet the minimum number of attempts.
Considering he was in the league primarily because of his shooting ability you would think he'd be higher on the free throws list. Not that 78% is bad, but for such a deadly shooter you'd think he would be closer to high 80s.

So did you offend any one by using these terms

And you can get back to CNN-geez let it go.
First, you are the one who started the foolishness by bringing up "cancelling" a tv show.

Second, "let it go" you are the one who responded not once but twice to my post.

Third, I dont watch CNN.

Fourth, re-read the post. I answered the question you posed there.

However, your response is straight from the Fox News playbook. Start something and then blame the person who questions it. SMDH

So lets see if you can let it go. No back to your rant, and getting those darned kids off your lawn.

Last edited:
First, you are the one who started the foolishness by bringing up "cancelling" a tv show.

Second, "let it go" you are the one who responded not once but twice to my post.

Third, I dont watch CNN.

Fourth, re-read the post. I answered the question you posed there.

However, your response is straight from the Fox News playbook. Start something and then blame the person who questions it. SMDH

So lets see if you can let it go. No back to your rant, and getting those darned kids off your lawn.
Let me type slowly for you

I'm the one that suggested that Hogen Heros was getting canceled

Congrats on points in virtually signaling competition

Let me type slowly for you

I'm the one that suggested that Hogen Heros was getting canceled

Congrats on points in virtually signaling competition
Thanks. He did not even go after the correct person LMAO.

I remember when they canceled Hogan's Heroes.

iu

"...during that year, CBS also debuted The Mary Tyler Moore Show and All In The Family. One year after Hogan’s Heroes was canceled, The Bob Newhart Show joined the lineup, along with M*A*S*H. Howard Caine, who played Major Hochstetter on Hogan’s Heroes, said that he could see the writing on the wall during that last year. “They put us on opposite the first half hour of [The Wonderful World Of] Disney. Now, we were extremely popular with the kids, young people. And that’s where they placed us to kill us. And we knew it.”

Back