Players Jayden Nunn Transfers to Baylor

Good for Jayden. I was hoping that he'd give RO's offense a chance. If he has a good year he will definitely get national attention and maybe even NBA interest. He's perfect for Baylor's offense and defense.
He's replacing LJ Cryer who transferred to Houston. He has a chance to lead the Big 12 in scoring as the primary ball handler at Baylor.

I hope to see all our former players who entered the portal this year succeed. They gave it 100% while here and all showed tremendous development and talent while they were here.

Happy for Jayden! I’d bet Scott Drew kept an eye on him ever since the impressive showing against Baylor early in Nunn’s freshman season in that MTE without Ace.
Super happy for him and I imagine Coach Drew knew of him before the MTE as he was a Big12 commit prior to coming to VCU. I think Baylor is a real good fit for him

A couple to the Big10, Jayden to a really good Big12 program, Watkins to the ACC and Deloach to another likely P6 school. Glad these guys are finding their next homes and hope they have long pro careers.
But Bye.

Awesome! I hope he kicks butt. I think he will.

Back