Jesse Morgan to seton hall

from adam zagoria's website...jesse morgan, 6-5 philly point guard, who supposedly visited vcu this past summer, committed to the pirates today.

wavevcu said:
from adam zagoria's website...jesse morgan, 6-5 philly point guard, who supposedly visited vcu this past summer, committed to the pirates today.

I don't think Morgan actually ever visited. It was speculated on here and then some of the AD folks shut it down as an unsubstantiated rumor.

yea I know he didn't visit. I was being nice and not trying to embarrass anyone (no point in that). I could have worded in differently i guess.

wavevcu said:
yea I know he didn't visit. I was being nice and not trying to embarrass anyone (no point in that). I could have worded in differently i guess.

supposedly should have done the trick in telling people he didnt actually come, but if the point was not to embarass anyone there was no reason to bring it up at all, dont you think?

mwalvlior said:
wavevcu said:

supposedly should have done the trick in telling people he didnt actually come, but if the point was not to embarass anyone there was no reason to bring it up at all, dont you think?

Seriously, the only reason this thread was made was to take a shot at somebody.

Merc- u don't know what you are talking about. the only reason i mentioned that visit thing was to give perspective for people that didnt know the background info. Perhaps you are into 'taking shots' at people. that's not what i do. In fact its the furthest thing from my mind. i post info. when i can and when i think its relevent. that's it. You gotta problem with it, then that's your problem. don't make it an issue here.

wavevcu said:
Merc- u don't know what you are talking about. the only reason i mentioned that visit thing was to give perspective for people that didnt know the background info. Perhaps you are into 'taking shots' at people. that's not what i do. In fact its the furthest thing from my mind. i post info. when i can and when i think its relevent. that's it. You gotta problem with it, then that's your problem. don't make it an issue here.

LOL your whole post was to take a shot at DB...you make a thread about a kid who probably doesn't know who VCU is but is only linked to us due to a false rumor. If you know he didn't visit why even bother?

Mercury said:
wavevcu said:

LOL your whole post was to take a shot at DB...you make a thread about a kid who probably doesn't know who VCU is but is only linked to us due to a false rumor. If you know he didn't visit why even bother?

I have to agree with Merc here...it was not like the board was clamoring for Jesse Morgan news and then you just reported it. I would bet most people forgot all about him or at least werent following it once it was found out he didnt actually come.

Ok i should have worded it differently. again, i have no intention of ever 'taking a shot' at anyone here. go back and look at all of my previous posts. when have i 'taken a shot' at other people on this board ? For the record, DB and I have sent each other PM from time to time and have a good relationship.

You guys can believe what you want. You're wrong. end of topic.

I could care less about the kid...

I could care even less for the story behind the post ... be it intentional or just read the wrong way.

What I do care about is that this thread be laid to rest, and that flowers be placed at the headstone. And may the headstone read: "Who? We moved onto bigger and better recruits anyways!"

Amen.

:lol:

Back