JMU playing on channelsurfing

Jammie U win by about 20 over Garner Webb U.

Guess I shouldn't make light of this as I can distinctly remember VCU losing to GWU a number of years ago....not pleasant memories. Good goin JMU.

JMU has a transfer from Texas A&M that scored 37 points and had 15 rebounds tonight. Denzel Bowles, 6'10", 255. I know it was just Gardner Webb, but those are some serious numbers.

1984VCUGrad1996 said:
JMU has a transfer from Texas A&M that scored 37 points and had 15 rebounds tonight. Denzel Bowles, 6'10", 255. I know it was just Gardner Webb, but those are some serious numbers.

QFT. we need to watch out for this guy.

he must have some skills to put up those numbers, combined with the fact that he did have a scholarship from a Big 12 school.

We recruited Bowles out of high school when he was at Kempsville High. He was a 4-star recruit and a solid player out of the 757 area. He will do a great job for them there. Luckily we have our own 4-star transfer coming online tomorrow. ;)

Somehow I think we'll be okay with Larry Sanders, Skeen, Saintil, and KP against JMU.

Looks like they could have used him at the beginning of the season. We don't play JMU for the first time until Feb. 13th though so we will have plenty of time to game plan for him.

Back