Juvonte Reddic a Ram?

Well this certainly makes things interesting. Seems like a heck of a player though.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Well this certainly makes things interesting. Seems like a heck of a player though.

indeed... Reco, Rob, Toby, DJ, and Juvonte in... TJ, KP, Gavin, ____ & ____ out. I can make a pretty easy guess about one of those blanks, but the other one...hmm.

Can DJ get an academic scholly and still play on the team?

Ram it said:

Not unless you like NCAA compliance officers hanging around ;)

Academic and schollies from other sports count against the BB scholly limit period.

Ram it said:

I don't think we know for sure... the way the rule book reads, it seems like it might be technically possible, but it also reads like it has to be completely unrelated to sports ability, and how the NCAA would determine/judge whether or not sports was a factor or not isn't exactly clear ...they have latitude to interpret the rules somewhat widely and the thought was that even if something is technically ok by the rules, they might lean more towards interpreting it according to the spirit of the rule... in other words, we don't really know, but I for one lean toward doubting it

we might have a whole new team next year...good to have size though

I think Shaka is building something special at VCU. Just gotta clamp down harder on 'D' and we should be okay in next couple of years. Big guy recruits always get me excited. By the way, Theus is a flat out star in the making. Watch his Jr and Sr years. Oh My!

Any of the 5 incoming players gonna hang out at Oak Hill or FUMA for a year?

UMD fans talking about academics but they have an 8% grad rate lol

if Reddic is coming this class is absolutely massive and well balanced to fit our needs short and long term, and all that talk about shaka not getting bigs is done since we will have 3. it does lead to the unavoidable questions of who is leaving us.

Back