Recruiting Kachi Nzeh: Closed

He was a hot prospect up until spring. He play with the NY rens. He's unranked but his original offer list is amazing!

It includes:

VCU, St. John's, Xavier, St. Louis, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Maryland, Miami, Penn St. , TCU, Seton Hall, Iowa, Creighton

Last edited:
He was a hot prospect up until spring. He play with the NY rens. He's unranked but his original offer list is amazing!

It includes:

VCU, St. John's, Xavier, St. Louis, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Maryland, Miami, Penn St. , TCU, Seton Hall, Iowa, Creighton
247 has him as a 3 star.

Scouting reports:

City of bassketball:

"An athletic, hard-working '4' man, Nzeh is a quickly-developing frontcourt prospect with upside. He's become a physical presence in the post and is tough to stop from establishing position on the block or inside, and he's got great hands and touch around the rim. Nzeh also has shown a nice jumper with range out to 17' and it wouldn't be surprising to see him start knocking down 3-pointers with regularity before too long. Has plus vertical bounce and is a good lateral athlete which helps him defend bigs as well as wings and even some guards.".

He's very long and athletic, plays with a high motor, attacks the glass well, and has developed a mid range jump shot to his game.

The process is great,” he said. “It has gotten kind of quiet since schools are now in their seasons but they still reach out and try to talk to me and see how basketball and life are going. This year Penn State and VCU have come to see me a lot and UPenn has been reaching out a lot to come see me. A lot of them watch the live streams and reach out after to give advice.”

Last edited:

Here we go!

"Currently I haven’t taken any visits but I’m in the process of planning to go to all of them,” he added. “I’m visiting St. Louis August 25th, VCU September 2nd, Xavier was supposed to be September 16th but that will be moved up to a sooner date and I’m still figuring out a date for Iowa.”

"VCU: “Coach Rhodes and all the staff have been coming after me for a while. They never left or changed their opinion on me even after my decision to stop playing AAU or if I had a bad game. It’s always been love and they’ve been honest with me in what they think I can do and improve on.”

The Bold statement above tells you everything a young man needs to know about playing for our staff. #Ramily

Last edited:
Elmarko follows Kachi on IG!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220822-203714_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220822-203714_Instagram.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 7
Rarity to see Iowa and VCU in the same final cut list
gt5xr_SS3NFxM43Gx3A6CJcPJSQwKFjYR_4fpCbZVf4.jpg

Back