KEWL!

BigE

Elite Member
:ugeek: 8-) :ugeek: 8-) :ugeek:
ramnation_logo4.png

Yeah, Natty is finally getting to be useful around these parts.

Kidding aside, all his new posters, images, headers have been looking real sharp. He deserves all the credit.

Yeah I like too...maybe a shadow of Larry with those long arms out? But great job regaurdless guys. I think our site is slightly better than odu's now lol...

what are you all talking about???? The first post in this thread is just a bunch of those smilies emocons or whatever they are called.

What is KEWL???

for legal and NCAA purposes, I'm pretty sure the resemblance to any player on our current roster is purely coincidental ;)

BradRamFan said:
what are you all talking about???? The first post in this thread is just a bunch of those smilies emocons or whatever they are called.

What is KEWL???

He posted the new ram nation banner underneath. If it isn't showing up for you just go to the main page and check it out if you want.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
BradRamFan said:

What is KEWL???

He posted the new ram nation banner underneath. If it isn't showing up for you just go to the main page and check it out if you want.

Ah OK....yeah I saw the banner but when I read through the thread there were several threads about pictures of Larry and I didn't/don't see where that fit in.

But thanks

Back