Kirill gets love. . .

if anyone has the basketball video game, i would LOVE to know if the name can be unlocked for the announcer to say it...

if you know the answer to this question, please post it here. Thanks.

Gee, I think KP's nick names are more interesting than his real name, in sheer terms of amusement.

THE HAMMER
KIRILLA THE HUN
THE 800 LB KIRILLA

DickLawRam said:
if anyone has the basketball video game, i would LOVE to know if the name can be unlocked for the announcer to say it...

Your avatar is too large.

DickLawRam said:

there is a name in choops 2k8 that is very similiar to Pishchalnikov but its a couple letters off/mis-pronounced.....i'll check in a little bit to see what it is

thanks...and could you make sure to spell it exactly please?

and yes, I know its too big...thats just how I (and 'she') like it.

at0micfly...did you check on that name thing? I realize it sounds ridiculous, but I promise its not just me being a douchebag.

I didn't think they could put names in those college basketball games, or is their some type of custom name thing.

In NCAA Basketball 2009 (EA Sports) Pishchalnikov isnt available. Funny that when I put names on all of our players, Rozzell wasnt an option, but Rozner is. Sounds funny when the answer says it.

when I saw the thread title, I figured it would be about something like this...
http://www.hotrussianbrides.com

...or perhaps about someone like her...
d970c6c85424273c46a3805fb8926c9e.png

...but regardless, we are still left with that age-old question...

who will sex Mutombo?

DickLawRam said:
at0micfly...did you check on that name thing? I realize it sounds ridiculous, but I promise its not just me being a douchebag.

Hey, I've been really busy with real life stuff....I'll check on it and have it in here tomorrow night! Pinky Promise!! :mrgreen:

at0micfly said:
DickLawRam said:

there is a name in choops 2k8 that is very similiar to Pishchalnikov but its a couple letters off/mis-pronounced.....i'll check in a little bit to see what it is

The announcers don't anounce it..they just say number 11 with the hook shot. Count it for 2! :)

Well it seems the VCU-nut inside me changed whatever last name Kirill had to Pishchalnikov.....I swear the person who made the roster gave Kirill an Eastern European name that started with a P..... :(

Back