Kirill has a new hobby......

r4m said:
he looks a heck of a lot more cut in the lawnmower pic than in the "sex on the beach" pic.

pun intended?

the hammer doesn't have to mow grass.
he simply walks outside and dares it to grow.
when it doesn't, he collects his check.

The Hammer doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

ramtastic83 said:
walking around campus I see many basketball players and Kirill had me laughing today when we was working with the grounds crew blowing leaf debris and pruning hedges by the library (I would assume he was just messing around since they were all laughing about it). I had no camera on me at the time to get evidence but I am sure you can all imagine what this looked like.

The saddest human being alive has to be Ramtastic83. Jesus, I hope we meet face to face someday...

JacksonWard31 said:
ramtastic83 said:
walking around campus I see many basketball players and Kirill had me laughing today when we was working with the grounds crew blowing leaf debris and pruning hedges by the library (I would assume he was just messing around since they were all laughing about it). I had no camera on me at the time to get evidence but I am sure you can all imagine what this looked like.

The saddest human being alive has to be Ramtastic83. Jesus, I hope we meet face to face someday...

He's not that sad, and has much to be proud of right now. He's not hard to miss at games, ask one of us to point him out if you really want to meet him.

He could be a fabulous person. It is just the fact that, can we please leave the players alone. What they do in their personal lives is their business. Someone actually put a pic of Kiril working (with a lawnmower). That pisses me off to no end.
So what, the guy works. Which is saying a lot compared to most of the boneheads on the zone or Ramnation boards. I see the players all the time, yes I love seeing them, but I don't go to stalker mode which a lotta ya hoos do. It is pathetic.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE! Come to the fact that no one on these boards will be a D-1 basketball player. Go on with your boring lives.....I am. (i'm doing just fine getting through the day with out the need of pictures of VCU Basketball players eating breakfest)

Look man there is a simple solution. If that kind of stuff doesn't interest you then don't open a thread titled "Kirill has a new hobby . . . ". Otherwise as much as I agree who really cares, they have all right to talk about it!

JacksonWard...you have a "back" button on your browser for a reason. Other then that, what Ramband said.

have a good one man

As much as he can ignore the post Jackson does have a point.

JacksonWard31 said:
He could be a fabulous person. It is just the fact that, can we please leave the players alone. What they do in their personal lives is their business. Someone actually put a pic of Kiril working (with a lawnmower). That pisses me off to no end.
So what, the guy works. Which is saying a lot compared to most of the boneheads on the zone or Ramnation boards. I see the players all the time, yes I love seeing them, but I don't go to stalker mode which a lotta ya hoos do. It is pathetic.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE! Come to the fact that no one on these boards will be a D-1 basketball player. Go on with your boring lives.....I am. (i'm doing just fine getting through the day with out the need of pictures of VCU Basketball players eating breakfest)

dude, im on campus 5 days a week, 8 hrs a day let me know, we can go grab lunch
so are you saying that john taking pictures is a sad thing because its these kids taking care of business in their personal life (i would assume basketball is personal to all of them), or how about artists taking pictures of people walking the streets, or birds (am i invading a birds personal business cause im taking a picture?), i picture provides memories, laughs, heartaches, tears, all emotions. Pictures allow us to relive fading memories of our favorite relatives, places, things, and help us enjoy that again.
I bet you have watched tv at some point in your life, or read a book, they all invade personal lives of people

didnt jacksonward31 have a blog that he promoted that talked about players, and had pictures, and also included stuff about richmond (doesnt that invade personal lives)

JacksonWard31 said:

1) Ramtastic didn't post that picture
2) Someone who works on campus all day and happens to see a player is not stalking them
3) Who crawled up your ass dude?

Ram it home said:
JacksonWard31 said:

1) Ramtastic didn't post that picture
2) Someone who works on campus all day and happens to see a player is not stalking them
3) Who crawled up your ass dude?

Folks, the man gave his opinion!

Ram it home, ... #3 could have been left out!

Figure it out guys. Everybody gets their own opinions, but let's play nice with them. I agree that I would have rather not seen that picture posted, but fact or the matter is, it was. Now if we don't want to see it or it makes you angry, just don't revisit this thread.

Or,

You are all playing a practical joke on me. You know that I have never locked a thread (don't want to either, unless I have too) but you really want to give me the satisfaction of feeling that authority just once. :lol: ;)

P.S. please do not start a thread exclusively with the intention of having me lock it. :lol: :lol:

Back