Kirill has a new hobby......

so i was watching re-runs of comedic gold, aka ALF, yesterday. ALF ratted out lynn when she lied about dating an older boy. lynn was pissed, and i mean fudgein' pissed at ALF. she wouldn't talk to him. she wouldn't even look at him. it got so bad that ALF headed for the garage in an attempt to reassemble his ship to fly back to melmac. it was at that point that lynn began to feel as if she was overreacting, and she was the one who was wrong for putting ALF in the unenviable position of having to rat her out to the elder tanners in the first place. she apologized, then they hugged. end of story.

i guess what i'm getting at is that there's really no need to overreact. a pasty hammer in daisy dukes is not a pretty site. the hammer pushing a lawnmower isn't exactly boat loads of fun to look at either. but in the end, none of it is that big a deal.

What's the problem. Isn't Krill posing for the pic, showing off his 'guns'???? Doesn't seem wrong, if a guy wants his picture taken. Actually, he seems to be proud of himself, and he should be.

What crawed up my ass is the fact that there is no college basketball or college football going on. It is like, well um, I can't breathe. I try to get into the NBA, but all I can think about is VCU basketball.

what does it matter that I posted the pic? i think it's awesome he's making money.

I did have a blog. It is down now. To boring/time consuming for me. The people who loved it didnt really care about B Ball. Those who disliked it, loved B Ball. Kind of a paradox. Also I remember how many folks cried and whined as if I killed their daughter because I put the link on a zone board. The moderator even sent me a PM saying I shouldn't do that, and I agreed and apologized. Funny, no one goes to the zone anymore and that moderator flat out 'lost it' if you ask me.

Anyway, I always had pics of players from VCU's athletic site. And I did mention that i'd met players around campus. I commented on how cool and gentlemanly they were. Never did I post Facebook stuff (i'm not even on that tenny bopper social site), nor did I comment/photo on the players personal lives.

I'm sure KP smilled in the lawnmower pic, but thats because hes a real stand up guy. He probably didnt care at all. Its still silly that folks would want to see that.

hammerhit.jpg

JacksonWard31 said:
What crawed up my ass is the fact that there is no college basketball or college football going on. It is like, well um, I can't breathe. I try to get into the NBA, but all I can think about is VCU basketball.

find a hobby, get a job, find some new friends, write a letter to santa all things that you can do to get out of vcu basketball

but didnt you say earlier that you didnt have to think about vcu basketball all the time even when eating breakfast and you just posted this, jesus you need more help than i do

Back