Players Kuany Kuany is a VCU Ram!

I pretty much agree with this but will say I think Odom will get more out of next years group than Rhoades would get out of his. I’m confident we will be way more consistent next year and look more polished. Love the grit from last year’s team though but I think Odom come conference play will have a well oiled machine going.
Tough to best a conference and conference tourney champ with 27 wins.

I think Mike would have gotten a lot out of his guys. Also, think Watkins was gone anyway. We would have had a few wholes to fill. Not sure if Mike could have done as well as Odom has filing wholes (even if you take away Shulga and Bairstow).

I think what we want is a solid OOC with no bad losses say 11-3 no worse than 2nd regular season. Plus Dayton and someone else does well in OOC.

I dont subscribe to the if you did were mediocre there you'll be good here. However, if you look at his stats we just had a consistency problem.

He had some very good games. All we need to do is limit the bad games and his numbers will improve significantly.

What happened to the NYC recruit. Did he change his mind and not willing to compete for an open spot as a freshman. Still have two to sign which might include him.

I talked to someone in the AD earlier in the weekend who has known Odom a while. Got the impression Belle would be signing, then early yesterday morning he posted Kuany's graduation picture from Cal in his IG story. That's when I knew we'd get both. Outside of Reid, looks like Odom got every one of his targets?

What an insane offseason.

What happened to the NYC recruit. Did he change his mind and not willing to compete for an open spot as a freshman. Still have two to sign which might include him.
He decommitted. It's posted on here somewhere but I am pretty sure he signed on somewhere else.

Back