Players Kuany Kuany is a VCU Ram!

I like them both, and am glad Okafor has walked on to add another big in practice. Still, I do not see either contributing to game play in a meaningful way. I would prefer to save the last open scholarship for a late portal find or a de-commit with more game minutes potential.

I'd like to see Odom's son on the squad. Or maybe at Macon. I'd like Odom to be laser focused and having his son around will be a good thing. If that's what the younger Odom wants.

I am not sure if we've had that at VCU.

We've got an interesting squad. I'd like to see one other shooter and maybe a freshman big (they take longer to develop typically).
Hampden-Sydney

I like them both, and am glad Okafor has walked on to add another big in practice. Still, I do not see either contributing to game play in a meaningful way. I would prefer to save the last open scholarship for a late portal find or a de-commit with more game minutes potential.
I think this is the most likely scenario.

when the last time vcu has been a good free throw shooting team? i would imagine well before justin tillman and jordan burgess.

what connections does kuany have to vcu? does he know bairstow? belle? im pretty sure belle put him on his ig story

when the last time vcu has been a good free throw shooting team? i would imagine well before justin tillman and jordan burgess.
VCU hasn't been a great free throw shooting team for quite a while, but it's been consistently poor. VCU has always hovered around 69-70% every year going back to 2008 (when Torvik's stats began), and has almost always been 110th or lower in the nation. In 2014-15 we only made 65.7% of our free throws (293rd in the nation). The only good year was 2020-21 where we shot 76.1% from the line (38th in the nation).

VCU hasn't been a great free throw shooting team for quite a while, but it's been consistently poor. VCU has always hovered around 69-70% every year going back to 2008 (when Torvik's stats began), and has almost always been 110th or lower in the nation. In 2014-15 we only made 65.7% of our free throws (293rd in the nation). The only good year was 2020-21 where we shot 76.1% from the line (38th in the nation).
Pretty sure that was Bones making that look decent lol

Back