Players Kuany Kuany is a VCU Ram!

what connections does kuany have to vcu? does he know bairstow? belle? im pretty sure belle put him on his ig story
I think he met Belle on the visit. I am not sure if he knew him before. When WW recruited Mayan Kiir, Kuany was also at Victory Rock Prep. During that time or somewhere shortly there after he and MSS met and seem to have a basketball relationship and follow each other on the socials. I know MSS frequents the BDC again and I know he was over there last week but I can't remember if it was during the visit. MSS was also one of the ones to congratulate him on making a great choice picking VCU

think again. Vince 79%, Jamir 75%, Ace 77%, Ward 73%, Corey 76%, Josh 72% . . .
Yeah, and that spreads across front court, back court and wings. As much as some might say a Bones brings the numbers up, I also think just one or two players struggling at the line who are volume foul shooters can pull the numbers down. There sere no players on that team who were going to take a large enough volume of foul shots that would pull the numbers down. Here's hoping we get that this year, it could help us win some games.

2023-05-22-162540.jpg

In this latest in Rams Rewind podcast's Newcomer Roundup series, we talk with Philippe Doherty, coach of VCU transfer Kuany Kuany from his prep school days at Prolific Prep. Listen at the link or on your favorite podcast site.

In this latest in Rams Rewind podcast's Newcomer Roundup series, we talk with Philippe Doherty, coach of VCU transfer Kuany Kuany from his prep school days at Prolific Prep. Listen at the link or on your favorite podcast site.

This may be my favorite one so far. Some of the things I knew and others were very insightful. Also didn’t realize George lived down this way 8-)

This may be my favorite one so far. Some of the things I knew and others were very insightful. Also didn’t realize George lived down this way 8-)
Glad you enjoyed it! If you're in Tampa, he's really not that far away from you.

Excellent pod and highly recommended. If you aren't rooting for K2 to succeed, I don't know who you would root for. The dude has achieved so much already, in the face of incredible challenges

Back