Lance Status???

MattRock

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Just curious... anybody know what's up with Lance Kearse? His last status update was: "i told yall that the truth was going to come to the light...its getting a lil clearer huh? lmao."

Is that about AG being entertained by other schools? Or that he finally left the team? Hah.

My information of course is third party so that is my disclaimer for accuracy: Apparently Kearse wanted more playing time than he was getting and was frustrated and arguing quite a bit at practice. Chitchat has it that he also walked out of practice a few times too. In the end apparently it was a mutual decision between Kearse and the coach to leave the team.

Like I said, this is what I heard from someone. This doesn’t include the talk about how he had/has a medical condition that affected his playing. I don’t know much about this. I heard a rumor he saw a bunch of doctors and no one found anything wrong with him.

I’m not really down with the gossip about him because if true, I understand frustration with not being able to play as much as expected. Also not being able to find a medical condition doesn’t mean he doesn’t have one.

I kind of wish someone would do an “interview” or something with him because clearly people want to know and it’s better to know the truth as opposed to speculation.

I hope he's at peace. Maybe he's fishing off some dock! Meanwhile Coach gets to learn about the Atlantic 10 Conference!!

tumblr_nz7zezJkv31qzgtbjo1_250.gif

62545820-7a4b-0131-5479-36ac57b13953.gif

Wasn't he the nephew or a cousin of a famous NFL player? Comes from good stock. Does he have any eligibility remaining?

I remember where I was at in life when this thread was posted. I was a senior in high school, and this was a day before I got arrested for making toilet bowel cleaner "bombs"

All the friends I hung out with then have all pretty much gone their own ways. I'm just thinking all that has happened since the time that this post was created, and who the heck knows where I'll be in 8 more years when this thread gets bumped again.

I remember where I was at in life when this thread was posted. I was a senior in high school, and this was a day before I got arrested for making toilet bowel cleaner "bombs"

All the friends I hung out with then have all pretty much gone their own ways. I'm just thinking all that has happened since the time that this post was created, and who the heck knows where I'll be in 8 more years when this thread gets bumped again.
:lol:

Back