Larry Sanders 31-point performance mentioned in SLAM Online

districtballer

Elite Member
http://www.slamonline.com/online/college-hs/college/2010/01/first-take-turner-outduels-hummel/

As good as the Hummel vs. Turner battle was in the Big Ten last night, the CAA had a head-to-head that was almost as good between VCU’s Larry Sanders and Hofstra scoring machine Charles Jenkins. Sanders scored a career-high 31 points, turning in a near perfect shooting night, going 11-13 from the floor and 9-12 from the charity stripe. A game like this for one of the faces of the conference may seem like another day at the office, but for those who have followed the Rams in the last few years and remember where the big man’s offensive game was a couple of years ago, this is a huge game for Sanders. For Jenkins it was his first 20-point game in about three weeks, after going through a rare cold streak shooting the basketball.

sanders-210x316.jpg

Larry's a special player. If he works hard, he's gonna be really good at the next level.

Keep you eyes on the print copy of SLAM magazine. I have a sneaking suspicion that SLAM may not be done with Larry.

xjohnx said:
Keep you eyes on the print copy of SLAM magazine. I have a sneaking suspicion that SLAM may not be done with Larry.
This man sounds like he knows something. Will we be seeing any xjohnx pics in said magazine?

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Will we be seeing any xjohnx pics in said magazine?

I would not be surprised :)

Great game last night for Larry. It would have been hard to improve.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
xjohnx said:
This man sounds like he knows something. Will we be seeing any xjohnx pics in said magazine?
Congrats, let us know when that comes out.

Back