Recruiting Latrell Allmond

Does VCU know about Latrell, a 6-8 freshman (Class of '26) at nationally No. 1 ranked John Marshall? He's a transfer from The O'Neal School in Southern Pines, NC? If JM was in A10, the Justices might be in line for a top four tournament bye.

With how we are botching Fats Billups, I think we will have a hard time grabbing anyone in Richmond anytime soon.

You could sign a whole team of A10 players a few miles north of campus at JM .... let me introduce Jason Rivera.

Do you even attend the games? Billups has an injured hand and can't play. It looks like he may have broken a finger.
I know this may be shocking, but VCU has more alumni and fans than can fit in the Stu for games. Most aren’t physically present to see the hands of players on the bench.

I know this may be shocking, but VCU has more alumni and fans than can fit in the Stu for games. Most aren’t physically present to see the hands of players on the bench.

Then maybe you should refrain from making statements regarding how the coaching staff is handling players if you don't know what's going on.

Then maybe you should refrain from making statements regarding how the coaching staff is handling players if you don't know what's going on.
I’m not too far off base, though, because others have remarked at the little amount of time and development Fats has gotten even when not injured. The main issue with your post was the “Do you even attend, bro?” BS. I’m always open to being corrected.

Does VCU know about Latrell, a 6-8 freshman (Class of '26) at nationally No. 1 ranked John Marshall? He's a transfer from The O'Neal School in Southern Pines, NC? If JM was in A10, the Justices might be in line for a top four tournament bye.
Let's not get carried away. Monteverde is the beat team in the country and analyst have said they might only give lower d2 team a run for their money.

JM beat a very good LC Bird team Saturday night by about 25 ... look for Justices to go undefeated (with maybe no margin under 15) .... can't remember undefeated happening since 73-74 when Petersburg/Malone went combined 50-0 over two seasons. RE Montverde - what are its age requirements? JM must go by Virginia High School League regulations. May not be a fair comparison. JM ranked No. 1 by MaxPreps.com.

Let's not get carried away. Monteverde is the beat team in the country and analyst have said they might only give lower d2 team a run for their money.
John Marshall, Duncanville, TX and Paul VI are ranked #1 in various polls Monteverde is not #1 in any of them. They were preseason # 1 but have fall back to 2 or 3 in most polls.
I'm doubting Marshall's ranking. It is so hard for a public school to compete with the recruiting basketball factories like Monteverde and Paul VI. Hope I'm wrong on that. Would love to see a public school be the best. Though Duncanville is also public I think.

John Marshall, Duncanville, TX and Paul VI are ranked #1 in various polls Monteverde is not #1 in any of them. They were preseason # 1 but have fall back to 2 or 3 in most polls.
I'm doubting Marshall's ranking. It is so hard for a public school to compete with the recruiting basketball factories like Monteverde and Paul VI. Hope I'm wrong on that. Would love to see a public school be the best. Though Duncanville is also public I think.

Many private schools allow "re-classing," which is essentially repeating the same grade. In public schools, an athlete has four years eligibility starting the moment he/she walks in the door as a freshman, regardless of their age.

it’s not happening y’all. with nil and transfer portal im not sure it should either.

Back