LEADERSHIP

Does anyone know if a player called a players-only team meeting after our two losses.

Probably not, but it shows the lack of leadership on this team. I bet Eric would have done it.

Who on this team can step up and provide leadership? I can think of issues for most not being able to do it.

ramathon74 said:

Who on this team can step up and provide leadership?

Ed, Brandon, and Joey would be the first three that come to mind.

I think Ed leads on the court by example...and Brandon and Joey might be two of the more capably vocal leaders on the roster.

ramathon74 said:
Does anyone know if a player called a players-only team meeting after our two losses.

Probably not, but it shows the lack of leadership on this team. I bet Eric would have done it.

Who on this team can step up and provide leadership? I can think of issues for most not being able to do it.

A "team meeting"? Not that I've heard of. BUT, I have been told that certain players have talked to certain other players in an attempt to work out some problems.

Communication is always key. That's how my ex-wife and I always handled it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

totally made my day...I'll have to tell my wife that one.

Joey is obviously the leader of this team on the floor....I base that assumption on watching body language and player huddles. Whether he is a vocal leader off the court...I'll leave that to the insiders.

VRam said:
Communication is always key. That's how my ex-wife and I always handled it.

:lol:

Just because there is no meeting, that doesn't mean that there is no communication. We did lose two in a row early last season, but I doubt there was any meeting then, just getting back to practice and working hard.

I think the players had a player only meeting. Probably not publicized because it was players only.

Back