Litos on CAA scheds

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
check it ... http://www.CAAHoops.com

VCU

The Rams have to feel good with its season opening gauntlet. Not great, but good: home to UNCW and then NU, roadie to Drexel, and back home for Delaware. Three homers and a busride to Philly before the legs get tired.

They’d better enjoy it, because the key part of its schedule is a back-breaker: home to ODU on Feb 6, then at Mason, at JMU, home Drexel, home JMU, and at ODU to end the year. Eesh.

A back-breaker but timing toward end of season is excellent!

With a new coach, two major contributing [if not starting] transfers, and 3 freshman Rams will require most all of December to gel chemistry. It will be Dec. before Skeen even can take the court, correct?

Our team will be better down the stretch and bennifit from having played better teams in the beginning of the season...come on now we are the defending champs...Nu folded last year...Odu crashed and burned...JMU showed signs of looking good...fizzled...GMU always looks good and implode every year....These teams are good but dont scare me...we still have the same team with the exception of Manor who no one can argue was the best player in the Caa...but our team is a year older and will be that much more seasoned themselves....coupled with that...they have played all of these teams last year so there is some history and familiarity....Smart may bring something to this years program that Grant couldnt... I think we win in the end of the season and win big....I don't think that is unrealistic.... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

We also have the benefit of being a pretty deep team. Gotta love the ability to rotate so many players in and keep legs as fresh as possible throughout a tough season...

Back