Live Stats/Audio for GW game?

Anyone know why the audio is so hit and miss on the athletic site? Doesn't really make sense, I lost it for a part of the second half of the NU road game the only time I had to use it this year. I hope that the AD fixes this.

vcubanana said:
Anyone know why the audio is so hit and miss on the athletic site? Doesn't really make sense, I lost it for a part of the second half of the NU road game the only time I had to use it this year. I hope that the AD fixes this.

worked for me fine the whole game

artRAMinMN said:
vcubanana said:

worked for me fine the whole game

I have had trouble with it at least a couple of times during the season as well but luckily I live in town so can just grab a radio and don't pay much attention to it. Although I am fortunate enough not to need it I am happy that we provide free web casts for our great out of town fans. Although there are problems at times the athletic department is definitely on the right track with the media that they provide.

Back