Live Stats/Audio for GW game?

northernvatiger

Elite Member
I checked vcuathletics.com under schedule but didn't see any link posted yet for live stats or audio. Just wondering if there will be any, and possibly a link for the radio PBP... Does anyone know?

Of all times for VCU to be playing at GW. I work downtown one Metro stop away from Foggy Bottom and can't go to the game!! I have to work late unfortunately and hoping to be able to follow the game online...

Thanks for any info.

I second this request for info... no HD Net here... regional comcast doesn't carry it, and dishes are not an option with my building

I'm hoping my choices aren't getting 2nd-hand reports here or going and sitting at an Old Chicago Pizza place and begging 'em to put it on

vcubanana said:
artRAMinMN said:
going and sitting at an Old Chicago Pizza place and begging 'em to put it on
This screams dedication!

lol, yeah... but the place creeps me out... like you'd expect Chris Hanson and John Walsh to show up or something.

northernvatiger said:
I checked vcuathletics.com under schedule but didn't see any link posted yet for live stats or audio. Just wondering if there will be any, and possibly a link for the radio PBP... Does anyone know?

Of all times for VCU to be playing at GW. I work downtown one Metro stop away from Foggy Bottom and can't go to the game!! I have to work late unfortunately and hoping to be able to follow the game online...

Thanks for any info.

Check channelsurfing.net around game time. CBI will no doubt make sure its broadcasted someway. If not you might have to follow gamecast on ESPN(which is terrible) or hope that they do Ram radio.

artRAMinMN said:
vcubanana said:
artRAMinMN said:
going and sitting at an Old Chicago Pizza place and begging 'em to put it on
This screams dedication!

lol, yeah... but the place creeps me out... like you'd expect Chris Hanson and John Walsh to show up or something.

Any sports bar with DirecTV should have the game....

Robby and Mike will be broadcasting...link will be up later. I don't know about live stats. check channelsurfing.net to see if they pick up the game online.

wavevcu said:
Robby and Mike will be broadcasting...link will be up later. I don't know about live stats. check channelsurfing.net to see if they pick up the game online.
Broadcasting on 107.3 and the athletic page

If anyone finds any info about streaming video for the game can you please post it here

RRR said:
Check channelsurfing.net around game time.

Hey, great news! Northeast vs Unconn is on channelsurfing at 7!!!

Hey, great news! WM vs UNC is on channelsurfing at 9:30!!

VCU?.....forget about it. :(

BradRamFan said:
RRR said:
Check channelsurfing.net around game time.

Hey, great news! Northeast vs Unconn is on channelsurfing at 7!!!

Hey, great news! WM vs UNC is on channelsurfing at 9:30!!

VCU?.....forget about it. :(
It's the way our whole season has gone! Shafted by ESPN, BracketBusters, NIT, etc.

Keep your fingers crossed that we get audio tonight. So far, the link (on our athletics site) is not working.

Back