Losing + Snowed in Ram Fans=Cranky RamNation

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
Hopefully we'll all get to resume normal life soon.

They're actually not calling for any snow as of now in Harrisonburg on Saturday. Let's pack the Convocation Center!

im planning on going if the weather is clear...is there a particular vcu section that they put you in like at w&m or is it scattered? do most people plan on getting tickets there or this week some time?

19455_299777351860_507731860_4078302_2579312_n.jpg

I'm not cranky. Doing just fine.

I was PISSED for a few minutes last night. Absolutely livid. Then I stepped outside for a smoke and the most amazing 3-inch-wide snowflakes were drifting silently to the ground. Never seen snowflakes that big. It was kinda too beautiful to stay mad.

Life is much more than VCU basketball, and even when VCU basketball gets ugly, the rest of it is often still pretty darn good.

What I still don't understand is how was this game ugly? Yeah, we lost but it was a great game to watch if you ask me. If you weren't emotionally attached to either team would you have enjoyed watching last night's game?

The Towson game was ugly. The outcome was disappointing but hardly ugly in my opinion.

Pavarotti said:

It could be worse. You could be snowed in with an ODU fan.

That game sucked because without blaming it on the officials, if they had not called BS phantom fouls on KP and Ed (who got taken down like it was an MMA competition) we likely win. If we had made free throws we win. Oh well, can't win them all and I am guessing we win our next 4 to go to 21-6 and 12-5.

It could be worse. This time I left the Patriot Center without having to talk to the police after being assaulted by a GMU fan.

Rambunctious said:
Pavarotti said:

It could be worse. You could be snowed in with an ODU fan.

That game sucked because without blaming it on the officials, if they had not called BS phantom fouls on KP and Ed (who got taken down like it was an MMA competition) we likely win. If we had made free throws we win. Oh well, can't win them all and I am guessing we win our next 4 to go to 21-6 and 12-5.

The refs certainly weren't going to let the KP-1000 get reved up last night. It seemed like they blew the whistle for him just entering the game. It was like a no Russians allowed game or something. Never seen anything like it. 6 minutes... 5 fouls.

In other words, we lost. Time to move on.

VRam said:
In other words, we lost. Time to move on.

^ this

I sincerely hope we don't turn into Kentucky fans and start calling for Shaka's head on a pike if we miss the dance this year.

Sometimes said:

I was PISSED for a few minutes last night. Absolutely livid. Then I stepped outside for a smoke ....

Yeah well I am pissed and I quit smoking 4 1/2 months ago but would have started again last night had I had one handy.....and I'm still pissed....and I still want a cig!

BradRamFan said:
Sometimes said:

I was PISSED for a few minutes last night. Absolutely livid. Then I stepped outside for a smoke ....

Yeah well I am pissed and I quit smoking 4 1/2 months ago but would have started again last night had I had one handy.....and I'm still pissed....and I still want a cig!

Just stick with being pissed.

Back