Luv the upgrade...

BigE

Elite Member
...on the VCU Ram Nation home page
I particularly like the high tech scrolling pix feature. :ugeek:

Rambunctious said:
Agreed. Still need an easy way to get from the forums to the home page though. ;)

Other than this?

2jw48j.jpg

Just saw it looks nice, I have my bookmark setup directly to the messageboards so I never see the front page.

xjohnx said:
Rambunctious said:
Agreed. Still need an easy way to get from the forums to the home page though. ;)

Other than this?

2jw48j.jpg

Did you are seriously do a screen cap, draw an arrow on it and post it in response to my suggestion? Incorrectly, I might add.

The site is great. The content and navigation is most important though. Keep the interviews, videos, relevant team connected polls and it will continue growing in popularity. I've heard several call outs for the site on the radio over the last couple of weeks - - both on 910 and 950.

Rambunctious said:
Did you are seriously do a screen cap, draw an arrow on it and post it in response to my suggestion? Incorrectly, I might add.

Sure did, and already apologized for misreading your comment. Was simply trying to help.

Rambunctious said:
I've heard several call outs for the site on the radio over the last couple of weeks - - both on 910 and 950.

H yes.

just curious...was it fans calling in and name dropping or hosts?

Natty said:
Rambunctious said:
I've heard several call outs for the site on the radio over the last couple of weeks - - both on 910 and 950.

H yes.

just curious...was it fans calling in and name dropping or hosts?

I know Mike Ellis and Robby Robbinson gave RamNation a shout out when they were filling in for Greg the Friday before last.

Say word????

Definitely doesn't hurt my feelings when people from the athletic department say our name on the radio.

I owe them both a cold beverage next time I see em

Back