Max Shulga and Sean Bairstow transferring to VCU

Maybe I'm late to the party (favor) here, but we finally got a coach who could beat St Mary's?

Take THAT, St. Mary's!
2023-04-28-220622.jpg

Gaels Fails:

Last edited:
Diane Eggers’ tweeting history is exactly what I’d expect it to look like.

Here’s the actual tweet in case anyone wants to confront her.

If that’s the worse thing anyone tweets about the university today, then it’s been a good day. She’s entitled to voice her opinion even though it’s WRONG 🤣

I find it funny when fans slam a school because a young man didn’t come to their school and instead followed his coach to the coaches new school. There were similar RN slams of PSU when Ace and Nick left. I suspect RO would not have taken a HC position if open at UM, or PSU for that matter. But if he did I suspect Bairstow would have followed him there also. Portal decisions are not HS to college decisions. I’ve lived in MN and VA. Neither UM or VCU is a dump, purely preference. Folks name call instead of looking objectively at their program. In this case it really didn’t matter as Bairstow chose to follow his coach.

I find it funny when fans slam a school because a young man didn’t come to their school and instead followed his coach to the coaches new school. There were similar RN slams of PSU when Ace and Nick left. I suspect RO would not have taken a HC position if open at UM, or PSU for that matter. But if he did I suspect Bairstow would have followed him there also. Portal decisions are not HS to college decisions. I’ve lived in MN and VA. Neither UM or VCU is a dump, purely preference. Folks name call instead of looking objectively at their program. In this case it really didn’t matter as Bairstow chose to follow his coach.
Agreed. And yet

She can Golden Gophuck herself

honestly i’m bias towards vcu, and don’t have any plans of correcting that bias.

Why VCU? Because they want a better education!

Guessing there might be some up here who hold grudges based... maybe entirely... on the Teague affair.

Buy from the rest of her timeline is clear she's an all around country music loving lady who we'll see next Tuesday.

It's not even as if the UofM isn't similar in that it's embedded in a dense metro area, and borders along a few rougher areas. Bucolic it ain't.

Back