Max Shulga and Sean Bairstow transferring to VCU

Guessing there might be some up here who hold grudges based... maybe entirely... on the Teague affair.

Buy from the rest of her timeline is clear she's an all around country music loving lady who we'll see next Tuesday.

It's not even as if the UofM isn't similar in that it's embedded in a dense metro area, and borders along a few rougher areas. Bucolic it ain't.
Well I still hold a grudge over Jordan Murphy, sooooooo

According to the roster thread, everyone thinks the Aggie duo will be in the starting lineup. Practices, I know I said practice, is liable to be intense. I have no idea who will be starters but I have an idea the two will be at least contributors. Can't wait to see what Odom does.

According to the roster thread, everyone thinks the Aggie duo will be in the starting lineup. Practices, I know I said practice, is liable to be intense. I have no idea who will be starters but I have an idea the two will be at least contributors. Can't wait to see what Odom does.
With the experience of
1. Playing on a NCAA tourney at large team.
2. Playing in Odom's system.
3. Playing together
I think it will be hard to keep them out of the starting line up, but who knows. They are certainly not the only good players on the team, but they are also really good players. They'll play big roles.

With the experience of
1. Playing on a NCAA tourney at large team.
2. Playing in Odom's system.
3. Playing together
I think it will be hard to keep them out of the starting line up, but who knows. They are certainly not the only good players on the team, but they are also really good players. They'll play big roles.
The word from pickup ball was that they were both very good. It came from a VCU player.

Back