Players Michael Belle is a VCU Ram!

While Odom leads the nation in steals, bringing in Tobi might have been Rhoades’ best assist.
also forcing Tobi to ride the bench so that he didn't want to follow Rhoades to psi was an assist lol

I think we lost a team level coach and gained a program level coach. Thank you PSU for enabling VCU to make a change we would have never made on our own. Transformational!!!!!
Last summer I thought the coming season could be an inflection point for the program. Seems like I was right but definitely not in the way I expected.

I seriously think everyone here was mentally preparing themselves for the team to have a down year. If the prices can come together, that may not even be close to what happens.
I expected it to be an off season similar to when Frank left. Ed will hire a good X’s and O’s guy who will pull the best players he can entice from the portal and if we’re lucky, we may get a few 3 star kids, or if the heavens align, we maybe even a 4 star kid who just didn’t fit his program but would also be bringing along baggage. If Coach O can coach as good as he recruits, this is gonna be a really fun year!

Back