MICHAEL BRADLEY (hasn't) COMMITTED TO VCU (yet.)!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MICHAEL BRADLEY COMMITS TO VCU!!!!!!

1) You don't have sit at a computer to tweet, I'm sure Coach Smart has a cell phone.

2) I don't think the two minutes it took to send a couple of tweets had any impact on recruiting.

Wow, between DB starting this thread and that post about the tweet, you guys are kinda trippin' right now.

My Horoscope today:

"You're almost glowing with hope today -- some news comes your way, probably after noon, that renews your belief that something good is just on the horizon."

DB posts his sike comment after noon my time....gee thanks! :P :shock:

Hopefully some good will come from it :D

Mistachill said:
1) You don't have sit at a computer to tweet, I'm sure Coach Smart has a cell phone.

2) I don't think the two minutes it took to send a couple of tweets had any impact on recruiting.

Wow, between DB starting this thread and that post about the tweet, you guys are kinda trippin' right now.

I think it was just a bad attempt at humor

This is why I came over to Ram Nation was to avoid this kind of BS,
Mat, and the boys please end this thread. I really am on pins and needles regarding this recruit, and DB the little tiny loser that he is pulls this CAAZONE Shi!

Get a life dude....VCU Basketball is not a joking matter...Try this SIKE crap to my face...

Mistachill said:

relax 'chill i was only playing about the tweets, but since it says web it was done from a comp not a phone.

I think a lot of us (myself included) are a little touchy because we know how important this recruit is to our future.

I'm also a big karma guy and I'm not digging this thread.

I guess the lesson is all attempts at humor need to be funny.

Everybody needs to take a chill. The kid hasn't even started his senior season and we're already acting as if the entire future of VCU basketball rests on his decision. It's ridiculous.

I must say some of the reactions on this thread are amazingly hilarious. Internet tough guys are the best.

Very disappointed is this thread!

It is not likely that we will hear any news today.

districtballer said:
I must say some of the reactions on this thread are amazingly hilarious. Internet tough guys are the best.

I WILL KEYBOARD YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fldkjfhdofhoidfh'oifoihf;idhfoid

Mercury said:
districtballer said:

I WILL KEYBOARD YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fldkjfhdofhoidfh'oifoihf;idhfoid

:lol: 8-)

AG - so a player with size and potential isn't important to the future of the program? Of course none of know how any of these guys will ultimately develop, but aren't you one of the first guys to say we need to close the deal on some of these highly rated prospects we're pursuing?

DB - other than the internet violence (that was funny) why are you surprised by the reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back