MidMajority: The State of the Other 24- VCU #8

districtballer

Elite Member
http://www.midmajority.com/2010/01/the-state-of-the-other-24-week-5.php

8. Virginia Commonwealth (Colonial), 94.847, 13-4 (5-3)

After losing back-to-back CAA games against Northeastern and Drexel, Virginia Commonwealth has been on a mission. They've won four straight by the following point totals: 13, 13, 13, and 22. The final scoring margin took place last night in the Rams' straight up beat down of William & Mary. I said it once, but I'll say it again... when Joey Rodriguez and Larry Sanders are both on top of their game, get out of VCU's way. Their win over the Tribe was revenge for a 1-point loss on December 5th. Now the Rams get another shot at revenge, playing at Northeastern Saturday.

William & Mary lead all CAA teams at #6 (down from #4 after our game on Wednesday), VCU's next at #8, ODU #12, and Northeastern #17

Other teams of note: Rhode Island leads the way at #3 (and is looking like a GREAT win for us, top 20 RPI team), Richmond #16, and Nevada #18.

Damon Lewis said it at least twice.

[quoteI said it once, but I'll say it again... when Joey Rodriguez and Larry Sanders are both on top of their game, get out of VCU's way. ][/quote]

And why wouldnt they?

--------------
Go RAMS!
Beat Huskies!!

that RI win is about to get even better or slip with there upcoming schedule @Xavier, @Dayton for the next two. if they win 1 or both of those there rpi could be back in the top 10. after those two they have 3 they should win before the ticks at home and @temple.

Back