Recruiting Mike Williams: Closed

duncanlamb

Elite Member

BEDFORD PARK, Ill. -- This weekend, Team Thrill captured the Under Armour Association Championship. Three-star guard Mike Williams was a huge reason for the team’s success as he was one of the hardest players in the gym to stay in front of and brought a great amount of intensity on the defensive end as well.

“I felt I showed a lot of aspects of my game,” Williams said “We accomplished our goal of making it to the championship and winning. I felt we had the best talent on the circuit and we kept up our energy throughout the weekend.”

A 6-foot-2 athletic guard out of Towson (Md.) Williams did not take any official visits during the summer, but he says he is eyeing officials to Clemson, VCU, and Wake Forest this fall.

VCU: “I have a good relationship with their coaches. I talk to them almost every day. They make me feel like I am a part of their family so I feel that will be a great place to visit.”

I know it sounds superfluous, but Mike Williams is yet another guard that our coaches identified early on that has really blown-up. He is a hot commodity right now. Our staff has done a great job this class of identifying prospects early on that had very high ceilings. The task at hand now is to close the deal on one of these guys. A very difficult by doable task. Like Silas, Mike would be a great fit for the Rams.

I know it sounds superfluous, but Mike Williams is yet another guard that our coaches identified early on that has really blown-up. He is a hot commodity right now. Our staff has done a great job this class of identifying prospects early on that had very high ceilings. The task at hand now is to close the deal on one of these guys. A very difficult by doable task. Like Silas, Mike would be a great fit for the Rams.

Yes. They were on elmarko Jackson, Silas Demary, Jamie Kaiser, Jahnathan Lamothe, Carlton Carington, Ty-laur johnson etc etc etc down the line. Even alot of the wings...earlier than most...That is why people need to see what happens with Ty-Foster.. have faith in the staff.

Heads up. Mike Williams may be in today. You can track him on the following handles.

Twitter: @_mike5
IG: @5mike_

Back