Recruiting Mike Williams: Closed

Interesting. I noticed that this guy has ties to Williams' school. Not sure that means anything but I was just dipping into the comments.

Interesting. I noticed that this guy has ties to Williams' school. Not sure that means anything but I was just dipping into the comments.

i doubt this guy would spoil williams announcement hours before if he knew anything, but still a really good sign

Nope , but it would have been a great choice for both MW and VCU.

I'm counting out VCU lol. Not that I know anything, but this seems to have slipped away.

I'm also counting out Clemson.

We'll have 1-2 spots for the spring and get a really good HS player or portaler

He's the play by play guy for Bishop Walsh High School which makes him a direct insider. We can give this guy's opinion some weight.

decided I have a good feeling about this one, but I always do. think ace will bring in Williams. fingers crossed.

good luck to him, who's our next big target? maybe see him in the portal who knows

Back