Momo Jones

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ys-floyd051209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

USC men’s basketball coach Tim Floyd made a direct cash payment to a man who helped deliver O.J. Mayo to the Trojans program, according to Louis Johnson, a former member of Mayo’s inner circle.

Johnson, a one-time Mayo confidant, has told both NCAA investigators and federal authorities – including the FBI, IRS and U.S. Attorney’s Office – that Floyd gave at least $1,000 in cash to Rodney Guillory, a man who allegedly lavished Mayo with improper benefits while the guard starred for the Trojans.

Such an act would constitute a major NCAA violation for USC, which is the subject of an ongoing three-year investigation into alleged improprieties in both the football and men’s basketball programs.

Maybe Momo will be looking for another school. Already committed and decommitted 2 times before settling on USC.

first Vander, and now Momo?

I think 'thon is just starting these threads for the names ;)

maybe he should ignore the two posts with the rivals top 150 and list each of the guys as their own thread. ;)

More bad news for Tech and Greenberg as Jr. PG Hank Thorns (5-8 140) is tranferring too. I guess that's what you get when Malcolm Delaney avgs. 37 minutes a game...don't feel too bad for them, though. A local kid (Winchester area) named Erick Green (PG 6-3 180) is goin' to Cow Country USA. I would also like to add that I loath Greenberg and Gary Williams more then AG....but it's close. Denny Crum used to be on that list from the Metro days, but I'm over him.

Back